Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Guess No More

This is a quick update. I've been tied down with all these school work crap jare. I tire.
So who called me out of the blue? You guessed it: Gold digger. Who else would it be? I talk to 'too close of a friend' every now and then. I've been doing more of online chatting instead of phone conversations. I can't be bothered jare.

Anyways, after like 2 months or so of silence, my phone rings from a blocked number. Normally, I would ignore it but some naija calls come through as blocked so I picked up and at first, the line went dead. I was like, if this person is flashing me from naija, he or she has missed it big time 'cause I didn't see the number. The phone rings again, blocked number. Hello??? Hellooo?? "Hey" said the voice. I almost bursted out laughing. I called her name just to confirm and she answered. Okay? What's up? She said she wanted to call and say hello since I abandoned her and bla bla bla. I don't have time for this nonsense. I told her to call me back in an hour.

She called back o. Fine, lemme talk to her. Hows' this, how's that, this nko, and that??? Story upon story, jobless now, quit school, someone moved out, no job to find. I don't have time for all this japajantis. Is your ass still available for tapping??? Of course I didn't say that. I would have but when she started mentioning that people still want to be friends with her for her ass, I figured I can't be classified in that category. A whole me, classified with the fellas that she's described as basically without any life goals? Lai lai, God forbid. She called again the next day and after like 30 minutes of her rambling, I told her, I can't see your number so I can't call you. I'll talk to you whenever. She promised to text me her number. I think my phone must have rejected it 'cause I didn't get it and I don't think I want it, neither do I want that ass anymore. What I'll be hearing next is "Can I get money for gas?"

If my phone rings from a blocked number, it's going to voice mail where the message will be deleted.
I typed everything before this about a week ago. A couple of days, my phone rang - blocked number again. I threw the phone somewhere to be ringing. I don't have time for all these stupid games. I'm too busy for any runs now sef. Oyinbo sef gan is on break and I'm not saying anything on oyinbo now. You'll just have to wait, I have too much school work to do. Maybe next week, if the work load reduces.
That even reminds me, I need to call this one girl that was grinding on me last friday. See as the chick stain my TM Lewin shirt with brown powder, aarrggh. Well, I can't complain since I know how the powder got there *wink*. If girl gives you number, you're supposed to call within how many days sef? I've gotten rusty o, kai. What do I care? If she wan vex say I no call, make she vex jare.

Speaking of which, I got the certified blogger award twice. I know I need to pass it on but time is gold right now. Nominees coming soon.

24 comments:

Rebirth said...

first!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebirth said...

ahn ahn, what if gold digger has changed and just calling for no motive, other than be friends??????? hard to believe tho! so how did the powder get there and wheres d stain....... call her o, hmm how many days? lets see, i dont know, im a babe! they always call me asap tho...... :)

bumight said...

from this post, I'm trying to place your age. dont ask me why.

if I were grinding on u in the club, and if I happen to give you my number and you dont call mby the next day, I dont think I'll remember you!

Woomie O! said...

2nd!!!!
you should wait for at least a day before you call...depending on your first impression.
Nice way to handle Gold Digger, you can't do better than that.

Invisible said...

@ Funms, GD changed? Didn't you see her telling me stories about being jobless. That only means one thing - she needs someone to supply her. I can supply her something else but not money, lol.
Why do you want to know where the stain is, hmmm. Fine, it's in front of the shirt, lol.

@ Bumight, lol. I'm in my mid 20s. You have 3 options - 24, 25 or 26. My birthday's coming up in about 3 months too so ... lol. Email me and I'll tell you. Just you alone o.
Also, I know the chick but we haven't spoken before Friday. Just hello, hello.

@ Woomie, I have to give you bronze o, bumight stretched her hands to cross the line as second. It's been like 4 days now sef.

Tigeress said...

u too u're grinding girl in d club. lol!!

Bumight he's turning 26. He's a young lad. ;)

As for Golddigger- once a gold digger always one. Fashie jare. Too many asses out there to tap.

Back to the babe u were grinding- wait a day or two. then again, what are your motives? someone sent this to me http://chrisandyemi.com/. A couple getting married- they met in d club. :)

badderchic said...

whats with the people in your family and grinding...na wa for una o!

okay GD? well me thinks you shoulde bounce her ass jo!

Mz. Dee said...

Lmao... gold digger no dey try at all!!!

Lmao at the brown powder! Ure spose to call in 1 or 1 dayz dum dum!

miz-cynic said...

i just knew sooner or larer she'll show up.this girl is begging to be used so me i will say, lo seje(to ur blood) or sogo(to ur head).speaking of which, she just might be horny....i was so horny this saturday that i was tuned on by my mechanic's nipple.seriously!, and i tot to myself...im fucked cos i dont know how to do casual.me gradually finding blogging boring jare.mayb now ill use the phone for its actual use...calling!

FineBoy Agbero said...

Brotha, neva say no to free ass o; one day u might need it. One day, u might be as horny as Miz-cynic and wld just need a booty call!!! LOL!!!

Neways, u suppose don call dat club chic since after 2 days o. Like Bumight talk, she might not remember you... Esp if she went clubbin again d nxt day..

How body? Thanks 4 stoppin by...

NaijaScorpio said...

Only u! All these chics.

Invisible said...

@ Tigress, how I for do now? Did bumight settle you? I want my cut o. That marriage talk is on hold for now, lol.

@ badder, how many people you sabi for my family? How do you know we all like to grind? lol

@ Mz.Dee, see as you yab me, we dey fight?

@ Cynic, why didn't you message me on saturday? You missed. I will have to study this digger to see if I want to lo seje o. I hate drama and she's the definition of drama.

@ FBA, I try not to say no to free ass but when real work calls, wetin man go do?

@ Sting, which chicks??? I be good boy. Don't mind all of them, they were waiting for a brother to become single.

miz-cynic said...

ok o.u wey dey for 1 million miles away...i will be messaging u, how u wan help my mata?phone sex???ur voice has to be very sexy gan ni o.plus i was fasting remember...wasnt even supposed to think such thots.

funkola said...

i'm totally feeling gold digga, u wanna tap that ass, u pay for gas.lol lol lol.

Afrobabe said...

u naughty child...brown powder on ur shirt...hmm..brown powder on ur trousers we for start to worry for u...

so u never die from dyhydration from all this sucking???

Afrobabe said...

If by the next day the guy hasn't called I delete his no and pretend not to know him when he calls...

Buttercup said...

Hey daddy!!! ;)

Yay one of my guesses was right! Hehe seems like shes at it again..why is it when things aint gravy for her that shes callin u?? LOL @ ur phone nt acceptin the text..

If u were truly interested, u wuda called the grindin girl the next day or somn..

Toluwa said...

think u r supposed to call her back abt three days after..i think!

so where is dt stain sef?

exschoolnerd said...

u dirrin tell us how the brown powder got on ur shirt o!

you should call two days after..i think sha!

bumight said...

i was going to guess something younger, then i saw ur reply to my comment and thought "24" then i saw tigress' comment. wow!

i cant find ur email: bumight@gmail.com

NaijaBabe said...

Evillllllllllllllllllll....ok maybe not!!!

So, the way you threw your phone to one side and made it ring forever is the same way you decided to ignore my email...*pshew* (that was a mad ass hiss by the way)

So what part of your shirt exactly got stained....?

Invisible said...

@ cynic, you're fasting, don't make me say something o.

@ funkola, so you agree with gd ehn. All my money wey she don chop nko. Abi you no sabi say I feed am small.

@ Afro, who told you sucking was involved. See your dirty mind.

@ butter. Baby. how you dey now. I dey feel you for that gown you wore to that party. Except that you were busy taking one boy's number.
I actually agree with your I dont think my interest was/is that high in the girl. I woulda called a day later.

@ JT, you too want to know where the stain is? I'll have to do an update on that then, by popular demand.

@ xsn, I'll update with where the stain is. Maybe I'll poll and see how many of you have dirty minds.

@ bumight, I'm still going to get you back ;-)

@ Naijababe, we cool now abi?

Buttercup said...

I dey o....LMAO! If u had been there, i wudnt have thought of doin such na..oya, no vex..

*deletes cutie's number*

ibiluv said...

call the next day oooo

t shirt front
na hug...........abi????

the guys in my office-their wives must trust them cos na so so powder for shirt when we greet

yea i am a major brown powder on shirt distribuor..*wink*.......