Monday, December 1, 2008

The Awakening

Fellow blogosians,
I've been a bad citizen of blogosphere. I literarily went invisible and invincible.
It was not intentional though. Some changes occured that got me tied down, good changes of course. I got busier , much busier, almost too busy for myself.
I won't go into details now but I decided that today, right now, this very moment, oh crap, my query died! Oops, I'm talking about work now. I was waiting for this query to finish running and the stupid thing died because some file was full? What kind of stupid error is that?
I digressed, pardon me.

Yes, as I was saying. I said right now, I will pause everything and update. In fact, I paused my mp3 that was crooning Etcetera in my ears. The guy was boring me anyways, lol.

Blogosians, I'm still here o. Please accept my apologetic apologies. I've been reading your blogs when I can, I just don't comment often because it's a long thing when you're using your phone. The phone is coming handy in updating now though.

Plenty stories. I will get into them one by one. I will update properly today (amen) from a pc when I get home tonight.

Thanks to all that asked after me and asked me to update. Like the terminator said, "I'll be back", hehehe

15 comments:

Toluwa said...

Amen!

And yes, u have been a bad bad citizen but u r pardoned just cos we luv you!

Rebirth said...

i missed u!!!!!!!!!! welcome back!

Tigeress said...

He is ALIVE!!! WELCOME back!

Unknown said...

invisible
thank God you are back
okay no gist but no probs
let us in on what's up with you.
thnks for stopping by my blog even
though no commemts
appreciate the advice

badderchic said...

Iwo jebi, you for no update.

miss you dearie, I thought about you a lot over the weekend, considerin adding you on facebook but maybe not. lol

Miss Definitely Maybe said...

we will be waiting for your speedy return

bumight said...

I didn't miss you o! before i even think of forgiving u, I better see your comment on EVERY one of my post that u missed. feel free to tell me how much you missed my blog and how ur day was never the same ever since u stopped commenting. Then we can talk!

Invisible said...

@ just toluwa, thank you jare
@ funms, I should say welcome back too.
@ tigeress, dry bones shall rise again o
@ tisha, yup I've been reading. I'll be back soon.
@ badder, aww. feel free. I can always decline, just kidding.
@ mdm, the return is here o.
@ bumight, why are you doing all that shakara now?

thanks guys. I'll try my best to work on a schedule that will include updating. By the way, whatever happened to that Enigma of a somebody?

Buttercup said...

Sorry bout the query thing..lol..

We r waiting o..

Btw Enigma's ur bro, we shud be asking u!

ibiluv said...

until i see a proper post........

exschoolnerd said...

welcome back oh!! waiting for a proper entry!!!

wellsbaba said...

paddy mi...im back ooo...abeg na beg i dey beg,comment4ma post lol....i miss here man

NaijaScorpio said...

email me: chacha4mi@hotmail.com

What business do u have in ATL? You this boy!

aloted said...

hope your query finally worked?

welcome back

Lady said...

forget you jo....WHERE IS ENIGGGGGGGGMAAAAAAAAAAAA...LOLOOLOOO0OL
p.s; THATS WOT U GET WEN U ABNDON KOKO OOOOO......*tough lurrrrve*
p.p.s;xoxo