Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Back and Better

So I've been incognito again. Not intentional, just circumstances haven't permitted me.

Thanks to Tigeress who let me know she could blog at work and since we're in the same field, I decided to try and guess what? I can blog too, yay! Don't expect me to be doing this often though.

So what have I been up to?
Well, I finished this semester and my grades were flying. I'm so proud of myself. Who knew all that hard work and typing thousands of words and pages of jargons could translate to super good grades. Why are there no honor colleges for graduate schools or am I just in the dark about them?

Work is going swell. Really busy but I'm working it. Somehow, I find myself being diligent, so diligent that I'm even working from home after getting home and on the weekends. I'm so proud of myself too. There's no overtime pay, I'm not hourly so all that extra is just extra but I'm diligent. Whatever.

I'm dry today. I think it's because I'm doing this from work. I'm trying to speed things up so I can get back to work like an ant or should I say busy bee.

Today is my birthday, fellow blogosians. I wasn't going to announce it but hey, I'm alive to thank Baba God so why not. How old am I? Aren't you a nosy person? If you know, you know, if not ... oops, lol.
Sagittarius rocks y'all.

So I've been going about not dating until whenever. I've been ranting about me enjoying and living up my single life but guess what? I re-met somebody. Yes, I said re-met because we met years ago and we just said hello hello. Our dads are friends but we never had any interaction till about a couple of months ago and we just hit it off.
I'm not going to go into any details beyond this for now.

I'll try and update more often. I'll try my best. I'm still going to be spaced out though. I'm still adjusting to having 12 hours of my day diverted for work alone and 6 diverted towards sleep and 6 for whatever.

I'll get in the groove though.
Thanks to those who already wished me a happy birthday in one way or the other (you know yourselves).

27 comments:

Miss Definitely Maybe said...

happy Birthday
and please do tell all about the 'new' relationship
just at the right time its come, new year new beginnings new relationship

Tigeress said...

hey! i shld have been first!!! i completely forgot to check after talking to you. lol! anyway, happy birthday once again. So dis babe- you two official now? I'll be expecting more gist from you. congrats tho. I'm sure ur parents are really excited.

Asper your age, u know i can tell them how old you are- so if i were you- be thinking of the nice Xmas present you'll be getting me. :)

I'll tell Enigma you send your greetings. lol!

Ms.O said...

Happy Birthday!!

Toluwa said...

Happy bday Invisible! We have missed u greatly!

So u av got to gist us abt this double life o!

Rebirth said...

finally!!!!!!!!! oh well, happy birthday again!

Anonymous said...

happy baffday! Do have fun! sags ROCK! We are goint to change the World! WE ARE ON FIREEEE!!!!

NaijaScorpio said...

yeye dey worry u oh! disappear then reappear, then u half ass give us gist?!

NaijaScorpio said...

Oh, happy birthday. U don dey old sha!

LG said...

Happy birthday' no 4get to send my cake o :)

bumight said...

Happy Birthday!

you're technically in a relationship, you know you have to gist me right? that's not a suggestion, thats an order!

ibiluv said...

congrats on the new *she*

happy birthday

miz-cynic said...

happy bday.congrats on ur graduation.n gdluc with ur new relatnshp.

Buttercup said...

hope u enjoyed ur birthday??

happy u've finally decided to 'kill' BB!

congrats on ur grades..im also proud of u..lol..keep up with the diligence, it wont go unnoticed!

Invisible said...

@ MDM, I'm loving all the new stuff o

@ Tigeress, I know right. You already outted me already on one of posts anyways, lol.

@ Ms. O, thanks.

@ Toluwa, I miss y'all too. Been too long.

@ Funms, thanks again.

@ Temite, I see you representing the sags. Rock on!!!

@ Sting, no be you say make I mail you, you no come gree reply. Rubbish!

@ LG, send me your address.

@ Bumight, lol. When you fix that phone cover, you'll hear from me, lol.

@ Ibiluv, thanks.

@ Cynic, thanks. I haven't graduated yet though. One more semester.

@ B'cup, you know I didn't realize that BB was gone till you mentioned it now. I guess I have to do an 'in memoriam' post for him. Thanks a lot.

Buttercup said...

lmao..good to know i cud be of help

Buttercup said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

...in matters of the heart, rationlity is not always key.

Short of which, how does it feel to be 24?

exschoolnerd said...

Happy baiday dear!!!!!

Unknown said...

hey invisble my blogville hero,
Happy Birthday
...and congrats on your relationship
happy for you
thanks for stopping by my blog

still waiting for your comment and psychanalysis though!

Mz. Dee said...

aWWW.. happy bday hun!!!

Hope u had fun o...ahem... more gist on dis re-meetin abeg!

Invisible said...

@ rethots, 24? not quite close. lol. It doesn't feel any different either, just a tad bit older, lol.

@ XSN, thanks

@ Tisha,thanks a lot. I made good on my promise

@ Mz. Dee, thanks. Gist will come with time.

badderchic said...

Happy belated bday dear. sup?

aloted said...

happy belated birthday and congrats on the new rel.

teebay said...

hey congrats on d re-relationship.

but u knw u gotta give details right!?

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

happy belated bday!

How are things?

Happy new year to you and yours!

~Sirius~ said...

So Tigeress thinks you are the right one to adopt me.....So will you?

Anonymous said...

"Today is my birthday,..." hmmm, but, you don't sound like 21 and all of a sudden "...we met years ago and we just said hello..." you sound 26.

Oops, why am i telling 'em your age? Happy Birthday or which one comes first, Happy New Year.