Saturday, July 19, 2008

A for apple, B for boy, C for ...

So I'm new to this blog thing. While I have ideas of what I want to start writing about, I haven't had the time to sit down and put them together. So for now, I'm looking at someone's page and putting up similar posts but in my own words (where I need them).

These are my ABCs


A. Attached or Single?
Single (Was loving it but not so much anymore)


B. Best Friends?
My alter ego


C. Cake or Pie?
Cake


D. Day of Choice?
Friday - I get to dress down and it's the start of the weekend

E. Essential Item?
Wallet. (Must have my ID with me)


F. Favorite Color?
Blue (any shade, used to be grey)

G. Greatest accomplishment?
As of today, halfway through my graduate program


H. Hometown?
Wont give home town but home state is OSUN


I. Indulgences?
I wish I had one.


J. January or July?
July (Half way thru the year)


K. Kids?
Nope. When I'm married, sure!


L. Life is incomplete without?
God, then my computer(s) or iphone and internet


M. Marriage date?
Hmmm, let me be involved first


N. Number of siblings?
2

O. Oranges or apples?
I like the juice.

P. Phobias or fears?
Phobia. I overcame one today though - I swam in a pool since I drowned 3 years ago.


Q. Quotes?
I have a few but I like this one:
Sometimes, we stare so long at a door that's closing that we see too late the one that's opening


R. Reason to smile?
Just because I like my smile (vain???)


S. Season?
Cold leaves and it gets warm (I don't like the cold)


T. Tag three friends?
I only have one so far so I guess:
Enigma

U. Unknown fact about me?
You don't know me

V. Very favorite store?
I don't shop but maybe EBganes, lol


W. Worst habit?
I bite my nails and I've tried stopping but I keep slipping


X. X-ray or ultrasound?
I've had both (long story) but definitely X-ray


Y. Your favorite food
Eba!!!


Z. Zodiac?
Sagittarius

9 comments:

Buttercup said...

1st to comment n 1st time here!

lol that was interestin....as time goes on, u'l def hav loads to write about!

hey, i cud be ur 2nd friend..lol!

take care!

Invisible said...

Thanks Buttercup.
Now I have 2 friends, yay.

Buttercup said...

lol yay!

NaijaBabe said...

I'd have said tag me but Ive done mine already even though no one tagged me!
You bite your nails....you should go for manicure once a month or so...when you have your manicurist reprimanding you every month for the first few months...that should make you stop!

Invisible said...

Mani what? I don't have time for all those retrosexual or metrosexual (whatever it is) stuff, lol.
I actually grew it out some months ago and I liked it except I was cutting myself and I kept bending them (ouch).

NaijaBabe said...

u need to file it then!
LOL
then again, thats the metrosexual crap u cant stand

Invisible said...

I do file it (sometimes). I can do filing, it's all that 'soak your nails, buff it' and crap that's a little too much for me, lol

Buttercup said...

LOL...its funny that u think a mani is 'retrosexual' or 'metrosexual'.....atleast u do file em..thats a start.....it just freaks me out wen i see a dude(whom i knw is straight), havin such long nails on his pinkie fingers! y the hell do they grow their nails on their pinkie fingers??

miz-cynic said...

"why the hell do they grow long nails on their pinky fingers', BUTTERCUPS, TRUST ME U DONT WANA KNOW.