Friday, July 18, 2008

Welcoming myself

Na wa for blogging o.
I just wrote a long blog about something and I wiped it off with one button and started this one.
I don't write and I don't read. Not literally of course (I'm writing now, duh). I mean anything besides school books, I don't read and anything besides school paper, I don't write. Oh, I lied, work stuff too. You get the drift, flow with it, lol.

I'm sorta having fun with this though. I'm looking at blogs and I'm getting a hang of things. I saw some blogs that had some personal stuffs there and hmmm, I don't know o.
I'm a reserved person, I don't talk much especially about personal things so it's going to be some work for me to get to that level. Of course, I don't have to write anything personal and again, personal to some people may not be personal to other people. I'll let my alter ego do all that. My alter ego is crazy, in fact, I'm surprised myself.
I'm sure you'll 'meet' him someday. I'll introduce him as he'll be writing sometimes too.

For now, I'm just trying to warm up to the blogging world and catch a better grip on things. I already have 2 friends (shout out to Enigma and Buttercup) so I'm getting excited about this. I just finished a semester and all I have now is work so I'll have lots of time to write away. I can't forget my 360 and my movies though but I'll squeeze in a few minutes every now and then.
On this note, I welcome myself to the blogging world.

8 comments:

Enigma said...

Welcome to blogsville!

NaijaBabe said...

So who's blogging..?
You or your alter ego?
Hmmm

Invisible said...

HA! Very good question. You'll have to decipher that when you read my blogs. I'll give you a hint though: I'm reserved, BB is not. Who's BB? Read my about me.

NaijaBabe said...

u see these blogs that make me rack my brain...hmm
ok
no comment...
so like when u blod about somn out of the ordinary then i kno its BB talking?
OK

Lady said...

hello....hello.......can i be ur friend..lolololololol...OH I SERIOUSLY CRACK MASELF UP...(oh but really...*looks away shyly) p.s: welcome..kokolurrrrre xoxo

Chari said...

hmmm..and on this note I welcome u as well...

Invisible said...

Naijababe, as you read, you'll be able to tell when it's AA and when it's BB. Well, maybe not all the time but we'll leave clues.

Lady Koko, koko mistress and kokolet (hope your head is not swelling as I'm psyching you, lol). You definitely can be my friend. Hello new friend.

Chari, thanks. I'm getting used to you and buttercup's double blogging.

Chari said...

that's good dude!

thank God someone gets it easily!