Wednesday, January 14, 2009

So long, BB!

Whew, it's been a few weeks. Sorry peoples, couldn't help it. School has resumed again and work is there and trust me, it's not easy combining both full time. his is my last semester though so let's just get it over with. I'm taking one undergraduate class that's just retarded. It's called Principles of Financial Accounting. I don't need the class but it's a requirement and since I didn't do anything core business related in my undergrad, I didn't have to take it. My teacher sucks. She assigned like 40 questions as homework. #1, I haven't done homework in ages; I do projects and write papers. Then she turned and asked that we only submit like 10 questions. So why make me do 40 questions if you only need 10. Then she spent 2 hours of a 3 hour class reviewing the homework and then had to rush us for the next hour. What was all that rubbish? That's one reason why I don't miss undergrad work. My grad classes will be awesome.

So I introduced BB a while ago. BB was the second me that was out there. He didn't play nice with girls. He told it like it was, no sugar coating. He just wanted to play. In reality I am AA, quiet, easy going, nice and what not. I'm not going to describe myself. I'm invisible, you're not supposed to see or know me. When I needed a balance between the two people, I came up with AB. Nice and not so nice, quiet and not quiet.
So why did I bring up BB?? He's about to leave. He's been incognito for a while now. AA has been in control full swing and it's been wonderful. I didn't even notice that he was almost gone till buttercup mentioned it. (Hey B'cup!!!). It's not really because I re-met my friend but it really wasn't me. It was an attempt to break away from my norm, be wild and all that.
I'm still watching to see if I want to kill him off completely. I think I'll keep a bit of him though and stay as AB, that way, I can still get on the level when I need to be naughty. My naughtiness does not involve 3rd parties o. I can be naughty with one person, thank you.

Okay, I think I'm having writer's block. I was getting sleepy at work (so much for that diligence abi?) so I decided to write a bit.

If you look through my posts, you'll find a few rantings of BB but I doubt if I'll be making anymore. If I do, it will be AB recounting the days of BB.
So feel free to express your parting wishes to BB. For the folks, that prefer BB to AA or AB, I'm sorry he's leaving but he's got to go.

BB here. It looks as if I'm about to x'ed. It was nice meeting y'all and thanks for reading my escapades as PG 13 as they were. That AA dude won't let me go into details. My yansh ogling days are over and I'm no longer allowed to be random flirting with them fine fine ladies, oyinbo o, single o, married o. Hmmm, thinking back to those days ...
I carried a coup and kicked out AA but he's gotten reinforcements I can't battle. The dude is hooked on this chick like she's alcohol and I can't compete with that.
Once again, it has been a pleasure. Sayonara!!!

39 comments:

ShonaVixen said...

So long BB!!!I guess its for the better you've been booted!!

Tigeress said...

Shona, how did u beat me to it? what utter bollocks! lol!

Tigeress said...

Babes, u are AA thru and thru. Embrace it. True, AA's dont get game when it comes to playing the fields, but when it comes to real love/commitment- AA always prevails. or maybe Ab (not AB)? I would love an Ab. lol! ok let me stop ranting....

aloted said...

LOL..another case of dual personality..abi na multiple..

all the best with school

doll (retired blogger) said...

My first time here…don’t really know BB but let me wish him farewell b4 going to scout for BB related posts

Toluwa said...

urgh! i like BB...oh well!

bye BB! Hopefully AA wld keep us as entertained as you did!

Hopefully AB wld pop up once in a while...

Lady said...

BUT WHY WUD U DO THAT??????????? I LURRRVED BB!!!!!!!!!!! HE GOT KOKO ALL EXCITED AND SHIIIIIIIII.....
perhaps i should bid u farewell too...SO U KNU HOW IT FEELS SO BE TOLD U R NO LONGER NEEDED!!!!!!!1
P.S: if ever u change ur mind......xoxo

Rebirth said...

bye BB!!!!!!
now AA, beta keep us happy and interested.......

miz-cynic said...

u have always been AA ,only u didnt realise tht.so long.inherently the mr nice guy.

badderchic said...

whadafork?

AA AB BB CC woreva all na invisible abi?

Miss Definitely Maybe said...

I will definitely miss BB
his definitely rock n roll
I have always been a sucker
for 'men behaving badly'

NaijaScorpio said...

U don dey kolo? Which one be BB, AA, AB. Pick one and don't be a bad boy. So i guess, u should kill BB off, Mr. multiple personality!

MissBalance said...

Lol! AA... Whichever you choose, live your best life. Happy new year and Have a great semester.

Invisible said...

@ Shona, definitely for the better. I'll fill y'all in with time.

@ Tigeress, are you saying I can't play the game? Just kidding, you got me figured out though. Lol @ ranting, you're allowed, don't worry.

@ aloted, lol. This was triple and they never mixed.

@ doll, thanks for stopping by. Classic BB post is the gold digger one.

@ Toluwa, I'll try and post some memoirs of BB once in a while.

@ Lady koko, don't do that now. BB's time is up though. Memoirs will come, don't worry.

@ Funms, AA will do his best. In fact, he was about to start but his reserved side got the better of him.

@ Cynic, always been AA in the background, true. I guess that was what held BB down sometimes.

@ Badder, na spoon o. lol at AA, BB, CC. All na invisible o.

@ MDM, hmmm, men behaving badly abi? Well, some men can only be bad for so long, right?

@ Sting, lol. Lemme review the remaining personalities and I'll choose.

@ Brownsugar, thanks a lot. I appreciate that

Buttercup said...

hey invisible!!!

aww R.I.P. BB..but yea, sticking with AB cant be so bad..everyone has a bit of bad/naughty in them, right?

eeya, all the best with school o..howz the new job going n howz wifey??

i dunno if i've wished u a happy new year yet, but here goes..HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

NaijaBabe said...

Hehe...
I think there's always BB lurking around somewhere.
You just never know

ibiluv said...

any hopes of a DD??

Ms.O said...

awww So your in "love" ehn! yay for you! Goodbye BB it was nice knowing you.. I would prefer AB tho!

Anonymous said...

eeyaaa...sorry o bros!

buh nuin do ur invisible so BB wont be missed eh?

all the best with ur last semester oh!

Unknown said...

g8. be faithful to your friend who you are crazy about. hey its tisha

Unknown said...

dont miss BB at all, AA or AB if you want but i prefer AA Mr nice guy. wont miss BB at all

Anonymous said...

Me I like them naughty but nice. SO I dont mind cuz I like AB. Well glad you are hook on a good thing. Keep it up men!

Lady said...

lolo...IBILUV I THINK A DD might be worse than a 9/11 aftermath.....
arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! U DISGUST ME AA!!!!
P.S:BB u've been on my mind lately! lol xoxo

LovePaprika said...

So long BB as shona said :( I have my days of aa, bb, ab... u r smart to divide n give them names... :)

Unknown said...

hmmmmmmm

Tigeress said...

u've been quiet. u good?

Tigeress said...

http://thecounselorandherthots.blogspot.com/

Nice to know u're good.

wellsbaba said...

kai! ur wicked! paddy mi..no ves o..i jst dey go on n off blogville no b my fault naw condition lol good2b back thou! i have uploaded oh

Afrobabe said...

so long BB, hope you come back someday...Badder and Better...lol

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

lol! see you later BB!

Buttercup said...

um..r u ever updating this joint???

badderchic said...

where u dey?

Buttercup said...

ahnahn no update still??? mscheeeeew!

Unknown said...

It appears BB is well and truly dead.

Jay said...

BB...come back, we miss ya

Naija Bloggers Awards 2009 said...

hey!
the 2009 Naija Bloggers' Awards have started!!
please click here to participate.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

where is our update?

Unknown said...

where are you? update immediately.
Or are you going private too?

Buttercup said...

i've totally given up on u..u mentioned how u've missed blogger and u r not doing anything about it..NO FAIR!!!!!! :(

i hope u r good sha..